Two silly-ass questions:
9) I believe there should be 30 hours in a day. How many would you suggest?
I used to think the same thing. But since having my daughter, I think there should be just twenty. That way I wouldn't have to change so many diapers... -So true, Annabelle!
If you feel the overwhelming need to stalk Annabelle (in an absolutely healthy, "the Internet-is-my-minion" sort of way) you can find her here:
Now, Annabelle and I leave you with this... Her answers to James Lipton's "Final Ten" (from 'The Actors Studio'):
1) What is your favorite word? – Chocolate
2) What is your least favorite word? - Fat
3) What turns you on? – Chocolate
4) What turns you off? – Feeling fat
5) What sound or noise do you love? – That sound puppies make when they nuzzle against their mother
6) What sound or noise do you hate? – TV commercials that shout at you
7) What is your favorite curse word? – fuckadoodledoo (I LOVE this, by the way!)
8) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? – Plumber (seriously think how powerful you’d feel if you could fix your own leaks)
9) What profession would you not like to do? – Professional sports of any kind
10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?